We fill new prescriptions for formulary medications from on- and off-base providers, refill existing prescriptions requested on the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal or phoned in through the refill call system, and provide consultation on proper use, precautions, side effects, and medication interactions.
A fast and convenient option for picking up or dropping off prescriptions.
We will not:
- Send liquids through the drive-thru
- Refill prescriptions through the drive-thru
- Send more than two drive-thru tube trips full of medications to you; if it takes more than two trips, you will need to come inside
- Send bulky or large items through the drive-thru; you must come inside to pick those up
- Dropped-off paper prescriptions take two duty days to fill and are available after 12 p.m.
Manage Your Prescriptions
Tinker Pharmacy Info Sheet
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.