All prescriptions will be filled via the drive thru pharmacy located left of the main entrance. Follow the signs in the main parking lot. Please check in with the technician in the drive thru traffic flow building.
Due to Covid-19, ALL patients must use drive-thru or phone services unless presenting to the pharmacy directly following an appointment by a provider within the 72d MDG.**
We fill new prescriptions for formulary medications from on and off base providers, refill existing prescriptions once phoned in through the refill call system, and provide consultation on proper use, precautions, side-effects, and interactions of medications.
A fast and convenient option for picking up or dropping off prescriptions.
- Send liquids through the drive-thru
- Refill prescriptions through the drive-thru
- Send more than two tubes full of medications to you; if it's more than two you will need to come inside
- Send bulky or large items through the drive-thru; you must come inside to pick those up
- Activate prescriptions for same day pick up until 3:30 p.m., then it will be next day pick up
- Take drop off paper prescriptions for next duty day pick up after 12 p.m.
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.