Location: 72d Medical Group, 7050 Air Depot Boulevard, Building 1094, Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma 73145-8102
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed the third Wednesday of every month for training. The appointment line will close at 11 a.m. We reopen the following duty day at 7 a.m. See below for services offered during training closure.
- Pharmacy drive-thru: 7 to 11 a.m., for pick up only
- Dental Sick Call: 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Active Duty Sick Call: 7:30 to 11 a.m.
- Flyers Sick Call: 6:45 to 7:30 a.m.
- Appointment Line: 405-734-2778
- Patient Advocate: 405-582-6201
Contact the Patient Advocate
The 72d Medical Group encourages patients to exercise their rights and to express opinions concerning their medical care. We always appreciate positive comments about our staff and services. Your comments are valued and aid in maintaining an effective working relationship with you, our valued beneficiaries.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your healthcare, you can complete a customer comment card located throughout the facility, we encourage you to speak with a section advocate first, and if you are unable to resolve your concerns, please contact the Patient Advocate Manager.
Patients have the right to make recommendations, ask questions, or file grievances to the military treatment facility Patient Advocate. If concerns are not adequately resolved, patients have the right to contact The Joint Commission at 800-994-6610, or by submitting a concern or complaint online.