Location: 72nd Medical Group, 7050 Air Depot Blvd., Building 1094, Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma 73145-8102
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Training hours: first and third Wednesdays of each month, 7 - 11 a.m. We reopen the following duty day at 7 a.m. See below for services offered during training closure.
- Pharmacy drive-thru: 7 - 11 a.m., for pickup only
- Dental Sick Call: 7:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Flyers Sick Call: 6:45 - 7:30 a.m.
- Appointment Line: 405-734-2778
- Patient Advocate: 405-582-6201
Contact the Patient Advocate
The 72nd Medical Group encourages patients to exercise their rights and to express opinions concerning their medical care. We always appreciate positive comments about our staff and services. Your comments are valued and aid in maintaining an effective working relationship with you, our valued beneficiaries.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your healthcare, you can complete a customer comment card located throughout the facility, we encourage you to speak with a section advocate first, and if you are unable to resolve your concerns, please contact the Patient Advocate Manager.
Patients have the right to make recommendations, ask questions, or file grievances to the military treatment facility Patient Advocate. If concerns are not adequately resolved, patients have the right to contact The Joint Commission at 800-994-6610, or by submitting a concern or complaint online.